Friday, March 19, 2021

Beginning of Spring Break

 With the beginning of Spring Break being in full swing in a normal situation, I’d have plenty of time but I do not. Per (strong) suggestion from my guardian I will be traveling throughout the state visiting colleges. With a constant change in scenery and the majority of the props at home, I’ve ruled out the possibility of moving the filming to another place.

Just because I’m on break doesn’t mean I won’t have to work I plan to work on the more specific tools to have before filming: scripting, storyboarding, and editing. In a later post, I’ll go into depth on the plans for achieving these final steps before actually filming. I also want to reflect on all the preparation I’ve done so far. I hope with all the traveling I will have to do that I will still have enough time to relax and focus on my mental health. Until next time!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website