Friday, March 12, 2021

The Final Touches and Changes?

As the due date for the opening nears I’ve made a point to finalize my props, costumes, and settings. Thus I’ve selected my ‘stage’ for the writing of the character. And to show the finality of it I have pictures to demonstrate:

Here I have the tree where Marlyn will be (minus the blue tarp), unfortunately, an unforeseen addition has been added to the midst. Unexpectedly my mother brought back a hammock from her travels in hopes of giving my family another place to rest; this can add a new element to the production as well as complicate it. 

Add to it by providing alternative camera angles that may make the shot more interactive, and add to aesthetics. Complicated because filming by myself is near impossible at the height that the hammock is on the tree. I do have my family group at my disposal though and I may have to (begrudgingly) enlist their help. 

But I have another site that would work just as fitting for my needs. And it is this one:

Granted it's not nearly as engaging as my original idea and the updated one. Until next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website