Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sound Samples Pt.ll

As promised I’ve returned with more samples for sound. I’ve decided it wouldn’t hurt to compile some diegetic sounds in case the scene called for it. In-depth I mean to prepare to capture whatever my filming doesn’t capture-as they say it’s better to be prepared now than sorry later.


First thing first, *Knife Sounds* with the crucial motif of killing signified in the beginning by the cutting of the tomato its vital that I have this. Again the filming, will hopefully, pick it up but should the slicing be too quiet or not heard at all this will come in handy. To begin the search I headed to my favorite place to find anything I want: Youtube. As per usual it did not disappoint with so many different compilations of Copyright-free knife sounds. And the knife to flesh title of course matches up with the theme of it being the tool to cause death. With such a large variety in one place, I almost don’t want to look anywhere else. For now, I’ll accept this and I will expand on it later if need be.

    
    The next resource for Copyright-free was recommended to me in class; it’s called CHOSIC.com. The website has a vast degree of different songs that can fit many different genres. Covering lots of genres but not a thriller; the closest I could get to the genre is between Mystery and Horror. In both sections, I found a song that has an eerie but oddly calming (maybe only to me) named: Come Play with Me. A lot of the others are very intense and don’t really match the energy of hidden darkness that I want to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website