Sunday, March 13, 2022

TESTS

While I was testing out the lighting I figured I'd show some actual tests for the scenes that would have more than one version of me. For both clips I tried different ways to add myself. One through opacity and the other by cropping each at at a point. Now this was helpful because not only did this present the concern of lighting but also confronting the image that I'm going for. 

I plan to figure that out when I solidify the script for the piece. If I do end up orchestrating another schedule this will be done this week  I also want to free up time to practice this again. These tests were really rough and I wasn't in love with how they came out. I definitely want to try the cropping option without the major line already messing with the line of thirds.

До свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website