Friday, March 11, 2022

Mask Status

Now I have my mask! The previous picture of no-face depicted the character I want to create quite well. An unknown faceless creature that you can’t really understand which is exactly how the main character sees the Outsiders. There are some changes I’d like to make and it's the inclusion of more marks further distancing the Outsiders from humanity.

When it came to finding this one I went with Party City because of convenience. It just happened to be where I was carrying out errands. I wanted to solidify exactly what I was doing for this one before jumping the gun wasting it. I also have to think about the comfortability of the actors as they may not like the mask situation. 


До свидания


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website