Thursday, March 10, 2022

Here They Are

 The photos from the test shoot. I realize now that I might change my hair soon but because of its experimental nature I won’t have to set a clear timeline but I should establish this hairstyle in at least a few shots. 

Something I hadn’t considered until I was filming was makeup. Although I’m not one to spend time doing it myself I think this is an easy way to make my face more exciting and even have experimental elements themselves. 

I also contemplated what the costume design should be and I’m torn. At first I wanted the character to be associated with a blue but I don’t want it to be too light or bright. A more opaque color that stills shows darkness but doesn’t put this character in a monochrome scheme. This would be a good idea to propose to the audience I can build on social media and the website that I have to work to build. Speaking of, hopefully by next post I’ll have gotten at least one of them started and sporting a logo or these photos.


До свидания


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website