Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Editing

I’ve done the majority of the editing at this point and I’m not disappointed. I was worried that the shots taken weren’t enough despite practically filming everything twice. I’m well aware that none of my cameras hold a candle to a DSLR or even an AC-80 (which I have experience from in the TV club/class) but the shots were fairly decent. I’ll probably go more in-depth with my CCR but I’m not disgusted by my creation; in fact, I might be proud. 

I’m not praising it as my greatest art piece but I’m confident that this is a fair representation of the skills I’ve been taught in Media Studies AS. 

After hours of keying, cropping, and cutting in Davinci Resolve all I have left is to officially decide my music. In all honesty, I’ve been avoiding talking and adding official labels about the music because I wasn’t sure if the voiceover and the diegetic sound from the environment would be enough. I wanted to get a feel as to where this is going in order to pick which music I will officially implement into the final product. I have a bias towards one of the songs but I want to check its royalty-free guidelines before I wholeheartedly commit to using this music. I’ll be sure to let you know. Until next time!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website