Friday, April 2, 2021

CCR Ideas

My teacher made rules for the CCR and made suggestions in order to look appealing. The CCR’s maximum time is seven minutes and she suggested that we don’t do standup. I’d understand why...it’s easy and can be done very quickly; funnily enough that was my first idea when I first heard about this part of the assignment. 

Instead, I’ve figured another way to not only reflect on my progress in the project itself but also answer the four questions assigned which are:

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?

I can casually answer these questions in a fun interview; let me explain. The name of this part is literally called Creative Critical Reflection and what better way to show off my production’s techniques, gadgets, and overall purpose. I plan to act out at least three different characters to give their answers to questions offered by an ‘off-screen interviewer’ when in fact it’ll all be played by me. I want to make this as fun and transparent as possible about the portfolio project that I’ve nearly completed. I won’t spoil it but I’ve got plans to make this a CCR remember.

Until next time!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website