Saturday, November 7, 2020

Hello World

 Hey, I'm Jireh, just a basic student with a basic life documenting my work and my journey in Media to Studies. My hope is that 'future me' can look back to learn and grow from my mistakes.

To start the adventure, I'll give a little introduction as to who I am. I am a young adult who loves to make and tell stories, especially through film and writing. I aim to someday professionally direct and create my own stories for the world. I have to get my ideas out there whether it's to be hated or loved, the ideas I have must be released one way or another and I hope to use any influence I have to shed light on the problems of the world. 

Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website