Thursday, February 25, 2021

Techniques

 The techniques I plan to use for the opening with this idea are inspired by different traits found during my research. One of these traits that I will be taking inspiration from the opening of Gone Girl; in my research, I spoke of the eerie feel the editing, music, and voiceover makes. I want to create a similar concept with the credits appearing on screen, voiceover, and shots. The other opening trait that I plan to take traits from is 13 Reason’s Why where the story itself, in a way, is the beginning of the end; to elaborate the story itself picks up from the ended life of Hannah Baker with a voiceover that we later learn is a recording she made before she passed and the story begins with the reactions of the people she has left behind. 

The techniques used in both of these openings are worth replicating, to an extent, in hopes of giving my project the best possible outcome. For the credits which will come first if I did a black screen for each major name before moving the other names to be in the upper and lower thirds. The use of synchronous sound in both openings may be something to replicate depending on where I decide to shoot the main character living life before their serial killer days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website