Monday, March 22, 2021

Final Stretch

The time I plan to film is becoming even closer and the final parts of pre-production will need to be completed. I’m going to layout the official plan for the next couple of days leading to filming; so stay tuned!


Tuesday

Script for VO

Wednesday

Screen Play

Thursday

Storyboard Pt. I

Friday

Storyboard Pt. II

The schedule above is a rough schedule I have to leave the weekend open for the filming. I split the storyboard because it should take up a good chunk of the blog page and I don’t want to overload anybody. If time permits me I would like to reflect before I have to go out to film but there is no guarantee considering how time-consuming the trip will be for this break. Either way, I plan to be productive and maintaining the themes throughout the written parts of the script and screenplay.  Until next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website