Friday, March 25, 2022

The Weight Of A Sloth

Come to find on this break that I’ve been allowed to be quite lethargic which is not a good thing with the due date for this project. I’ve found that when I’m not in the rush that school gives me I have plenty more time to dwell on the things in my mind, and unfortunately not the good ones. It seems that the added stress of school and my future overwhelms me to the point where it’s hard to get things done. I don’t believe it's senioritis but something else that haunts me in the alleys of my existence. Nonetheless I know this isn’t beneficial to the project in any regard
 and is more likely going to spell my doom for the end project. It’s said I’m supposed to write out the obstacles that occur on this assignment and turns out the biggest one now is me.

До свидания


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website