Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Final Decision & Moving Forward


I’ve finally decided that I would go with the short film in hopes of adding more finite short films into my portfolio. Although the trailer would be easier to film I know from the last project that it is something I’m not the best at. Maybe if I spent more time on it I guess I should be able to improve but I don’t think that's entirely possible with a schedule as tight as mine.  That being said, it's time to begin the next step of preparation is completing research!!


For research I figured watching what past students came up with as well as what can be found on Youtube should be good inspiration. I also figure researching how to independently produce and film one would also be good. I mean I know what my limitations are but how to expertly maneuver through this can be improved upon. As well as research about how to create good props and to improve my script writing to fit into the time frame of 7 minutes. Just thinking about the plan from here on out. I plan to know everything about anything when it comes to this film.


До свидания


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website