Sunday, February 27, 2022

Marketing Research

A point that I wanted to research and just get better at in general is marketing. This is no surprise to me considering the half-baked sideshow presentation and music video I had to present under said unit. It was a disaster but a disaster that I've learned from and if anything the work I have to get done will hopefully make this project better than anything I've done as well as make it appealing enough to make it to a film festival. 


The First video I watched was incredibly informative and I think this should be feasible in advertising the short film. There is a lot of information and a lot that needs to be done especially with a one woman marketing team. Some of the things it brought up was reaching out to bloggers for reviewing your short film. It also brought up more about the director's statement and the cast list involved. 
This video offered techniques that were a lot simpler and a lot easier to-do. I also never thought of using forums in such a way to not only receive criticism. But to reach a community that can further open up my social- circle of like-minded filmmakers. 
This is such an important part of this film because this makes it a well rounded project.
To be honest I've got high hopes for this and I might just experiment with another short film I'm working on. Marketing is everything in making sure that your film is seen.

До свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website