Friday, February 25, 2022

Props- 👺

I mentioned before how I had plans to use a mask to identify the ‘antagonists’  in this piece. Now I have a number of masks but none that I have in stock fit my vision for what I want so I think I might have to create them. A style that I think inspires the future design would be something like this:

Now of course the little girl isn’t included but the uncomfortable expression on her face is exactly what I want to capture with the main character. 

On my quest to find ways I can make this mask I came across these videos: 1, 2, 3. All that told me is that I must summon and relearn the art of paper-mache. An art long lost from the days of my youth according to video 2 this is definitely the easiest cheapest way for me to do this.

До свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website