Saturday, February 19, 2022

Research on Editing



One of the edits that was used a lot in Shapes and Colors. was datamoshing which is the glitchy-looking transition of two clips into the other.  It truly makes for a trippy feel that many experimental films have. To learn how I could do data moshing I watched 

4 TRIPPY Ways To Blend Footage (DATAMOSHING) | Video Editing Tutorials which did a wonderful job of giving me a general idea on how to do this. In the video the commentator went over a lot more than just datamoshing but newer ways I can blend images in adobe premiere, which I find very helpful, all of which are being considered for the future. 


After watching that I felt as though my editing was important for me to try and expand the power of the shots I take. So just to refresh on my abilities I go to the video I watched in the very beginning: My Review. Further on I watched the 13 Creative Film and Video Editing Techniques in hopes of adding a bit more to expand my knowledge about Adobe and editing there. 


Overall I think maybe blending as a transition is going to be majorly important for what's to come. Now all that's left now is for me to craft actual substance for my portfolio project.


До свидания


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website