Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Beginning of a Brand

I did it! After a long awaited time I’ve got both up and running with one of the experimental photos. I plan to edit what I have to create the brand with these stark colors. There is a photo of a stuffed animal bear with red lighting which may throw off the scheme I’ve lightly built. 


While I want to cultivate this right now I think focusing on the actual bulk of the loosely-fitted story needs to be concrete. Something I hope I’ll have time for by the end of this week or more realistically start but not finish. 
Here's the Website and here's the Instagram page.


До свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website