Thursday, March 17, 2022

Mapping Story

So because experimental films don’t always have a set storyline when the editing comes together I don’t intend to give the audience a clear one but for me I need to know what I want to be seen. So I started on a very rough sequencing of events all to evoke the themes I want to emulate. What are those themes? Well of course loneliness, but comfort in escapism and nostalgia. The main focus for this character I've dubbed “Tiren” is for them to fight against their social fears to embrace the world outside of themselves. This plan ultimately fails and they retract back into their comforts and childhood. Now whether or not this is based on anybody real I’ll leave ambiguous but the goal is to connect with people (teens) do the same thing.


До свидания


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website