Saturday, March 19, 2022

Writing Screenplay/Script =-Hardly

With the script now finished I worry I won’t be able to fill up the required time for seven minutes. A lot of the scenes are meant to be more visually stimulating rather than being chronological in its storyline. Now since the main actor is none other than myself my ability to improvise and shape the way a scene just is, is an option. Future thoughts aside, the way I’ve written the more visual scenes is by giving them a title about what’s happening. While I have the general idea 

The only thing I find questionable in the slightest is the way the script itself looks. More like a playwright rather than a movie script it might just be more energy to interpret my basic writing into the typical font and energy of an official screenplay. With spring break coming up I’ll have to make the decision about whether or not this is the way it should be or If this is something I must invest in further.


До свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website