Monday, March 21, 2022

Editing the Photos


Opening up photoshop to edit these was daunting. Beforehand when I first tried my hand at photoshop it totally eluded me and even when I did understand it I felt I wasn’t really good enough to continue. Feelings aside I had to relearn how to use this and thanks to the glorious expanse of You tube I’ve been able to find
Adobe Photoshop Tutorial : The Basics for Beginners.

Honestly sitting through this wasn’t as fun to learn about as some of the other topics. So instead I found myself playing with the interface all by myself. Occasionally confirming things with the video above the hands on approach proved to be the most helpful. 

До свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website