Sunday, March 6, 2022

What’s Happened

Unfortunately the plans I had I will not be able to get done. At. All. While I conceived my scheduled limitations I wasn’t prepared for the curve ball of unscheduled events. ]

Friday, I found that it’d be impossible to do this on my own. This was accounted for but the people that could have done it were occupied or just not in the right frame of mind. By frame of mind I mean balling their eyes out over something that happened or the chemistry just wasn’t there that day. Hopefully in the future when I make independent films of my own there will be incentive to push past their emotion issues.

Saturday I was well aware of the five hours I’d be missing while experiencing the faux-authenticity of the Morikami Gardens. What I did not account for was the extra driving that would have to be done. I was not the driver and doing so I was carted to different gas stations that the driver wanted to test out. After that exhaustion claimed me for the rest of daylight only allowing me to wake once again for sustenance, returning me to a vegetative state right after.

Sunday Similar to Sunday I knew of the plans that I had but not of the ones who control my schedule. When I did get home from church and an activity I had there, what little time I had to not only fulfill my academics was eaten up by a session that I honestly didn’t need to be there for. Even if I had made the argument it would have done me no good because they, the party in question, needed my computer. After that I was carted off to the foreseen dinner and extremely drawn out home session with another adult. 


Overall that’s what my weekend looked like and I worry if the next time I do this I have to plan out every hour.

До свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media and Website

 Here's the Instagram account:   @lonelyashortfilmbyjirehstokes Here's the Website:  stokes25school.wixsite.com/website